Related Links

This page is designed to allow you to select external services you may find useful

How to Claim Working Tax Credit

Many people do not realise that the self-employed are eligible to apply for Working Tax Credit.  This link will take you to the government website so that you can see if you qualify, you can even apply online.

How to Claim Child Tax Credit

Self-Employed with children? This link will take you to the government website to apply for Child Tax Credit.

Claim Child Benefit

Guidance on who can get Child Benefit, and how and when to claim.

Register for Self Assessment

You must tell HMRC and register for Self Assessment; this link will take you directly to the government site, where you’ll be prompted to set up an online account at the same time.

How to Submit Your Own Self Assessment

You’ll need your user ID and password which were issued to you when you first registered for Self Assessment.  This link takes you to the government website from where you can login to your account and make your own Self-Assessment submission.

How to Have Someone Else Deal With Your Self Assessment

If you don’t feel confident about dealing with your own self-assessment issues – you can appoint an agent to deal with your affairs on your behalf. This link will take you the government website where you can download the ‘Authorising Your Agent’ – form 64-8 – you’ll need Adobe Reader software which is free to download from the Adobe Website










Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.